Thursday, December 18, 2014

Mini Haul: #TBSecretSanta and Bloomsbury Package!

So last week I got two exciting packages! I thought it would be cool to do a mini haul to show you guys both things :) 

Firstly, I participated in a Secret Santa that Holly @ Lost in a Library and Orli @ Blame My Bookshelf decided to run this year. It was super fun to buy the presents, as well as tweet everyone when we opening them!

My secret santa was actually ORLI and she gave me a couple of awesome things!


She got me a copy of Let It Snow, as well as Speechless by Hannah Harrington (which I'd never heard of, but it looks awesome!). She also got me this cute this chick, which is actually a rubber. But he's my new spirit animal, so I'm leaving him alone. (I need to name him.... help?)

So thank you to Holly and Orli for organising, as well as Orli for being my secret santa!

Secondly, Bloomsbury sent me an amazing package! The postman handed it to me and I was really excited. I didn't get a picture with the ribbon on the box because my sister was "helping me open it", so instead, she helped me "model" with the chocolate coins in these pictures.


The box contained...

-Chocolate coins and hot chocolate, devoured by small siblings
-A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas, which I'm very excited for!
-Apple and Rain by Sarah Crossan, which I've wanted to read forever
-The Sleeper and the Spindle by Neil Gaiman, which is absolutely gorgeous.
-A poster of the new Harry Potter covers, which is now on my wall!

SO A MASSIVE, MASSIVE THANKS TO BLOOMSBURY FOR THAT <3

That was just a mini haul for you guys; sorry there haven't been many posts but we've had a ton of tests! Next week we should have our top books of 2014 up and a few wrap-up posts. 

2 comments:

  1. A Court of Thorns and Roses looks amazing! I hope you love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speechless is an absolutely amazing book. READ IT NOW! And so jealous of your Bloomsbury package :P

    ReplyDelete

Anything written in reviews or discussions is our opinion or others (credited). If you would like us to review your book, please check our review policy before you email us :)

Thank you for leaving a comment, we reply to them all and they make us really happy! *hugs*

Charli and Tori