Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Bookish Confessionary: Attention Spans

Welcome to The Bookish Confessionary, where I confess all my bookish sins! GIF'S USED ARE NOT OURS.  

*sighs*

This is one of those things that really bugs me about myself...

 
I either read books in two hours, or in like a month. I either have one book on the go or 20. 

I can go through 3 books in a day, or none in 3 weeks. 

And it's not even slumps! It's just attention span. 


Like why?! Why do I have this thing? Like I can be reading a PHENOMENAL BOOK and want to put it down, but I could be reading a REALLY HORRIBLE BOOK and just get through it in two hours flat?! 

 
 I could be in the exact same mood, it wouldn't matter, I just... I don't even know. 

I JUST WISH THERE WAS SOME CONSISTENCY TO IT. 

Like if I knew I could only read one book at a time or I can read 4, but 3 of them will take weeks to finish, I COULD PLAN ACCORDINGLY. BUT NO. 

If I go on car journeys, it's literally the worst if my head won't focus on reading, because I have nothing to do. 

But the good news is.... sometimes in a period of 3 days, I will finish 3 books AND write a whole bunch of blog posts! 

 That's it for today! Anyone else have this trouble? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything written in reviews or discussions is our opinion or others (credited). If you would like us to review your book, please check our review policy before you email us :)

Thank you for leaving a comment, we reply to them all and they make us really happy! *hugs*

Charli and Tori