Saturday, November 22, 2014

101 Things Tori Loves...

If you haven't seen it already, Charli did this yesterday. This was started by the wonderful Amber, and now it's Tori's turn!

  1. Familyyyy.
  2. Friends (Charli&Kyra)
  3. Christmas.
  4. Cookies especially the double chocolate chip ones from Subway.
  5. Winter and the snow.
  6. Hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream.
  7. Books (well duh)
  8. Stationary from Paperchase.
  9. Maths- don’t judge.
  10. Pierce The Veil- seeing them in concert in April with Charli&Kyra eep
  11. Vic Fuentes <3
  12. Sleeping With Sirens.
  13. My Chemical Romance.
  14. Fall Out Boy.
  15. Young Potatoes :)
  16. Blink 182.
  17. Nirvana (I’m not a hipster, I do actually listen to their music)
  18. All Time Low.
  19. Paramore.
  20. Book shopping or clothes shopping but I can’t stand food shopping.
  21. #IMRA5EVER
  22. Snapchat because it is life.
  23. Instagram.
  24. Tea! Yes, I am British.
  25. Cakes made by my mum because she makes the best.
  26. Brownies made by my mum (they are literally heaven)
  27. Watching Christmas movies in the dark with my mum and sister and hot chocolate.
  28. Reading when you can hear the rain.
  29. Snow globes.
  30. Birthdays.
  31. Harry Potter (who doesn't love Harry Potter?)
  32. Eyeliner but I am not a professional at putting it on me or other people.... Sorry Charli :)
  33. Pens. Every single pen.  Felt tip, fountain, biro, I don't care I just love them all.
  34. The school library- it is quite good just not some books recommended by the librarian...
  35. My phone. I cannot live without it.
  36. Chicken and Bacon Paninis and a chocolate donut from school :D
  37. BLUE BANANA! That shop is the best.
  38. Pizza with ham, sweetcorn and mushrooms.
  39. Seeing peoples reactions when I say that I'm allergic to Rolos.
  40. The beach and going in the sea.
  41. Holidays- especially the Christmas holidays.
  42. Random half-days.
  43. Blue hair.
  44. Red hair.
  45. Purple hair.
  46. Multi-coloured hair.
  47. Seeing children's reactions to people with blue hair. It is hilarious.
  48. Random things my sister says that are stupid and funny.
  49. This joke- How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh? Ten tickles.... XD do you get it?
  50. This joke- What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta! XD I'm laughing so hard right now.
  51. Elfyourself. This gives me life at Christmas.
  52. Having full battery on my phone... That's not weird, is it?
  53. Shipping people. Real people or fictional characters, I will ship them all.
  54. The fact that I'm over half way through this.
  55. Tumblr.
  56. Youtubers such as Zoella, Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, Tyler Oakley, Troye Sivan, PointlessBlog etc.
  57. Sitting in my pjs all day watching youtubers.
  58. Watching Doctor Who on a Saturday (but it is finished now and I'm devastated)
  59. My zebra onesie :D
  60. My new Christmas socks! They're so awesome!
  61. Will Herondale (he is my husband)
  62. The Infernal Devices.
  63. Percy Jackson series and Heroes of Olympus series!
  64. All the book fandoms.
  65. Band merch.
  66. Fandom merch. I don't have any but I hope I'll get some for Christmas.
  67. Wearing skinny jeans.
  68. Wearing leggings with jumpers.
  69. Christmas jumpers or any jumpers. I went around New Look with my mum last week and felt all of the jumpers...
  70. Getting new stationary.
  71. Popping bubble wrap.
  72. Sherlock (the TV program but we are reading A Study In Scarlet at school!)
  73. The number 9 because I was born on the 9th March :D
  74. The number 49... It is 7x7 and that's cool... Gosh I sound stupid...
  75. Using ellipsis.
  76. Chocolate milkshakes from this place in Brixham... We go there nearly  every summer holiday
  77. Chocolate brownie ice cream sensation when I'm having a Carvery.
  78. CHINESE FOOD! I can't believe I've only just remembered this.
  79. Boots (the shoes). I live in boots because I don't like wearing anything else on my feet.
  80. My leather jacket- I've had it for 2 years :o.
  81. The colour black- no I'm not an emo.
  82. The colour blue but it has to be a bright blue.
  83. Going on big rollercoasters! The Smiler at Alton Towers is good, and Air and Nemesis.
  84. Mean Girls and Mean Girls Quotes (we should all just stab Caesar!)
  85. Tippy Tap- it is the best game ever.
  86. Playing Monopoly with my cousin because I always win :p
  87. Going to my aunts house in Devon and playing games like Mario Kart with my cousins.
  88. Owls.
  89. Monkeys.
  90. Penguins.
  91. Small puppies because they are so cuteeeeeee.
  92. Playing with peoples hair.
  93. Making peoples hair look a mess by backcombing it :D
  94. Having lazy days where I just stay in my bed and read or watch Doctor Who non-stop.
  95. Wearing 3D glasses.
  96. Gifs (pronounced g-ifs not j-ifs)
  97. The book of quotes from the school library :D
  98. Using emojis especially the laughing crying face :')
  99. Having long, random conversations with friends
  100. Making the last letter of a word longggggggg
  101. Going into the Apple shop and taking loads of selfies on every device :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything written in reviews or discussions is our opinion or others (credited). If you would like us to review your book, please check our review policy before you email us :)

Thank you for leaving a comment, we reply to them all and they make us really happy! *hugs*

Charli and Tori