Wednesday, September 03, 2014

The Bookish Confessionary: Fluff is Everything

Welcome to The Bookish Confessionary, the place I confess all my bookish sins! GIF's used do not belong to me.
I'm one of those girls who doesn't really date, or flirt or anything like that. I can't be bothered and I'm too much of an introvert. But. Romance in fiction? EVERYTHING.


I loveee romantic books. I love reading about cute relationships and their love and everything.

I'm a massive shipper. I. SHIP. EVERYTHING. From Everlark and Fourtris, to Viola and Orsino in Twelfth Night, to Troyler and Jamber.

Shipping gives me ALL. THE FEELS.

When I read Between the Lives at camp, I had massive feel attacks and I was actually squealing and stuff whilst the boys were playing cards. A few wanted to know what was happening and a couple (including our leader) were commentating on it as if I was a bird, like "And here we observe the greater spotted Charli having a fangirl attack...". Yep.


But yes. I love romance in fiction. When it's written well, I absolutely love it.

Why have romance in reality when you can read about so many relationships in books? Romance is dead in real life anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything written in reviews or discussions is our opinion or others (credited). If you would like us to review your book, please check our review policy before you email us :)

Thank you for leaving a comment, we reply to them all and they make us really happy! *hugs*

Charli and Tori