Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Charli Does... The British Tag

So the lovely Cat tagged me to do the British Tag. I am like not British at all (well I technically am but like not stereotypically) so this will fail.....

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? How many sugars?

 

Zilch. Tea is disgusting.

2. Favourite part of a roast?

 

Yorkshire pudding, and roast potatoes. Yum.

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?

 

I don't dunk, obviously, since I hate tea, but biscuits in general... Cookies, digestives, custard creams and bourbons.  

4. Favourite quintessential British past-time?

 

Great British Bake Off. That's it. I hate everything else.

5. Favourite word?

 

What is a "British" word? I don't know....
Basically anything from the BFG is awesome.

6. Cockney rhyming slang?

 

I don't know any.... *blushes*

7. Favourite sweet?

 

Skittles, gummy bears and rainbow twists. I don't think any of those are British, though.......

8. What would your pub be called? 

 

I wouldn't have a PUB, I would have a cafe with a bookshop in it. Durrrr. 

9. No 1 British Person

 

*Quickly thinks of all the British people I know* MY MUM *grins* Okay, no, seriously... all the UKYA authors out there :)

10. Favourite shop/restaurant? 

 

Um... Waterstones for fave shop, of course. I don't really go to restaurants but maybe Pizza Express? 

11. What British song pops into your head? 

 

Coldplay. Obviously. 

12. Marmite? 

 

NO. NO. NO 

I'm going to tag Tori to do this tag here, as well as anyone else who wants to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything written in reviews or discussions is our opinion or others (credited). If you would like us to review your book, please check our review policy before you email us :)

Thank you for leaving a comment, we reply to them all and they make us really happy! *hugs*

Charli and Tori