Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Summer Book Bingo Challenge!

So, as if I need more to do over the summer, I'm going to participate in Ruby's Summer Bookish Bingo!

I'm going to keep track on this post, so if you're interested, check back here! At the end of my summer holiday I will post again with what I managed. My target is all of it or if not, 3 bingo's!




B/1 The second book in a series.
I/1 A non-fiction book
N/1 A prequel                                                          
G/1 A book with magic
O/1 Recommended by a friend

B/2 A fairy tale retelling
I/2 A book about books
N/2 A graphic novel - Death Note v5 by Tsugami Obha
G/2 A prize winner
O/2 Recommended by a blogger

B/3 An author I've never read
I/3 5+ colours on the cover
N/3 FREE SQUARE!
G/3 A beautiful spine
O/3 Recommended by family

B/4 A classic
I/4 An author I love
N/4 A stunning cover - Solitaire by Alice Oseman
G/4 Final book in a series
O/4 Recommended by Goodreads

B/5 Set in another country
I/5 Reread a favourite
N/5 Genre I don't often read - The 100 Society by Carla Spradbery
G/5 A hyped book

O/5 Recommended by Twitter

2 comments:

  1. This looks like such a fun idea! I really want to do a bookish bingo sometime (when I don't already have my TBR for most of the summer figured out). Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete

Anything written in reviews or discussions is our opinion or others (credited). If you would like us to review your book, please check our review policy before you email us :)

Thank you for leaving a comment, we reply to them all and they make us really happy! *hugs*

Charli and Tori