I'm so sorry this is so late! I was at camp from the 28th-2nd, and then school days, so not enough time to post this!
This month has been a bit of a whirlwind! A much better one than January, though!
In My Actual World
- Not an awful lot really! Half term...
- Lots of tests at school
- Lots of homework for school.
- Um. That's it, really
- OH YEAH! I got into the District Air Rifle Shooting Team for Scouts (completely legal. I promise. DO NOT WORRY.)
Top 3 of February
1. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
2. Far From You by Tess Sharpe AND If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch
3. Me Suzy P by Karen Saunders
At To Another World...
- Who Framed Klaris Cliff by Nikki Sheehan
- Fracture by Megan Miranda
- The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
- A Million Little Snowflakes by Logan Byrne
- Far From You by Tess Sharpe
- The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry
- The Guestbook by Holly Martin (Blog Tour)
- I Heart Beat by Edyth Bulbring
- Me Suzy P by Karen Saunders
- The amazing Arianne did a beautiful guest post on YA cover trends
- I wrote about how books got me through bullying
- I asked if YA gives us a false image of love
- I launched my new feature, Consider Yourself Quoted, with City of Bones and City of Ashes
- I did the Winter Olympics Book Tag