Monday, March 17, 2014

Far From You Coundown: Consider Yourself Quoted

Nine months. Two weeks. Six days.

That's how long recovering addict Sophie's been drug-free. Four months ago her best friend, Mina, died in what everyone believes was a drug deal gone wrong - a deal they think Sophie set up. Only Sophie knows the truth. She and Mina shared a secret, but there was no drug deal. Mina was deliberately murdered.

Forced into rehab for an addiction she'd already beaten, Sophie's finally out and on the trail of the killer - but can she track them down before they come for her?

10 days. 240 hours. 14,400 minutes. 

Today I'm ultra excited to be hosting on the Far From You Countdown with my feature Consider Yourself Quoted, and some beautiful quotes. You can see my review here. 





"I wolf down half my burger,  loving it simply 
because it's not rehab food and doesn't come on a tray"

"All they'll find is her blood. My blood. Our blood. 
My nails dig deeper into my knee. I take a breath, then another.
On the third, I step into the shower.
I let the water wash away the last of her."

"With my addiction tackled, now they're 

setting out to fix me completely. 
A New and Improved Sophie. 
Whole and mended, with no jagged edges or sharp points."

"I curl my fingers around the ring so tightly, 

I'm surprised the word stamped into the silver 
doesn't carve its way into me the way she did."

"It's the only way, because I know my my mother.  

She'll never believe me but she'll do whatever it takes to keep this from ruining my life.
It's the first thing I've done that isn't about Mina."



This is just a phenomenal book and as you can see is just gorgeously written. Pre-order it now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything written in reviews or discussions is our opinion or others (credited). If you would like us to review your book, please check our review policy before you email us :)

Thank you for leaving a comment, we reply to them all and they make us really happy! *hugs*

Charli and Tori