Monday, March 24, 2014

Consider Yourself Quoted: These Broken Stars

This book was so gorgeously written that I just couldn't write a review and had to do a Consider Yourself Quoted! I had stickied around 40 quotes, but I narrowed it down to these top 5. Enjoy, and I hope it makes you want to read it! There aren't any spoilers.

5. "I cup the flower in my hands, closing 
my eyes for a long moment... abruptly I see
Tarver's quiet smile, the beauty in the moment..."

4. "The air leaves my lungs with a rush, pain
shooting up my back..."

3. "The trees are tall and straight, their lower trunks
mostly devoid of limbs, their foliage a dark 
green with a distinctive smell, crisp and clean."

2. "And  there it is, against all hope, like the
sun peeking out from behind the clouds. The
smallest hint of a smile..."

1. "Too bright. Too loud. Harsh on my skin, 
in my eyes. The world tastes like ash and acid, 
and I am drowning in the air." 



Don't you all just want to read it now? No? Well, you need to. I finished it in like two hours. It's just gorgeous.

2 comments:

  1. Gaaaaah! These Broken Stars has such a beautiful cover, but I wasn't accepted for it on Netgalley... :( The quotes are so great- the writing's beautiful! Must buy a copy soon :P
    -Gee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both the writing and the cover are gorgeous!! Hope you get it soon! <3

      Thanks Gee <3

      Delete

Anything written in reviews or discussions is our opinion or others (credited). If you would like us to review your book, please check our review policy before you email us :)

Thank you for leaving a comment, we reply to them all and they make us really happy! *hugs*

Charli and Tori