Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Tag: The Winter Olympics Book Tag


1. Opening Ceremony - The best stand-alone.
Has to be The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, and Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell. 



2. Just about to compete - The book you are most anticipating.
Cheat a bit on this one... City of Heavenly Fire, even though I'm only on City of Glass, I'm already anticipating it!



3. Sochi 2014 - The book that left you feeling cold and heart-broken.
Allegiant by Veronica Roth, no doubt at all. :'(



3. Team GB/USA - The book with a cultural aspect.
Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman. I love the series!



4. Figure-Skating - The book with beautiful-writing.  
Far From You by Tess Sharpe (out in March!) and If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch. Both so, so powerful.



5. Speed Skating - The book that kept you gripped/made your heart race.
I don't know if I have one for this one... Oh! Yes... Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein. Absolutely adored this one <3 



6. Pairs(Short Programme) - The book with your favourite friendship/romance.
Divergent by Veronica Roth, TFiOS, HP, Earth Girl by Janet Edwards. All of them <3 



7. Alpine Skiing - The book with the most twists and turns in it's plot.
Haha! Has got to be The One Plus One (out 27th Feb) by Jojo Moyes. Was predictable as to what would happen at the end, but throughout the book, so many! 



8. Cross-country - The book that took you on a journey.
Earth Girl by Janet Edwards. My fave book of 2013 and I just adore it. 



9. Snowboard - The book with the most ups and downs.
Not sure for this one! Um...Ok. Delirium by Lauren Oliver, I would say.



10. Biathalon - The book that hit all the targets.
Earth Girl again! And Split Second by Sophie McKenzie



11. Luge(Team Relay) - The best book-series.
Apart from HP and Divergent, the Flynn books by Sophie McKenzie



12. Last Place - The book that left you disappointed.
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey!! NO DOUBT for this one. 



13. Gold Medal Winner - The best book you have read.
Can't pick, so, even though this couldn't happen at the Olympics, I AM PICKING 3
Divergent, Earth Girl and TFiOS. Obviously. 


14. Podium - Top three characters
Augustus Waters, Cherokee Brown (Finding Cherokee Brown by Siobhan Curham) and Tobias Eaton. 


15. Closing Ceremony - The best finale.
HMM. Defy The Stars by Sophie McKenzie. THE ENDINGGGGG :(


I tag....... 

EVERYONE! <3 Link me up in the comments! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me XD

    I actually have to do My Fictional Life Tag first but I'll link you up as soon as I finish it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha xD

      Enjoy, and make sure you do!

      Delete

Anything written in reviews or discussions is our opinion or others (credited). If you would like us to review your book, please check our review policy before you email us :)

Thank you for leaving a comment, we reply to them all and they make us really happy! *hugs*

Charli and Tori