HAPPY NEW YEAR! *blows streamers* It's 2014 and what better thing to do than share my resolutions?
- 125 Books! After much deliberation I decided on this. I wanted to push a little more than 100, and seeing as in 2014 I'll only be starting Maths and Science GCSE's (and not till 3 months before the end of the year), and I'll have summer, Easter etc, I decided on 125. I don't suppose I'll reach it, but I hope so!
- Make more graphics! My posts are nearly always text, text, text except the book covers, and I want to start attempting more graphics! They won't be very good, and/or will have text on, but I figure my readers want something else to look at!
- Read more classics! I've read a few this year, and I actually love classics but never read many, so I want to read a few more! Especially since Ruby has showed us some, and I really want to read some such as Fahrenheit 451.
- More UKYA! I love UKYA, but my USYA totally outranks my UKYA! So, after Lucy's kick up the bum with Project UKYA, and some amazing recs, I'm plan to read more!
- Be confident and contact! Although I have (and I mean initiating, not replying) contacted various people, I know I come across as unconfident, which probably doesn't give the best impression! I want to gain confidence!
- Be more organised! In terms of scheduling, mainly, which I do some of but not a lot. (Although, writing this on the 30th December, I already have 9 posts scheduled for January! *happy dance*)
- I didn't put this one on the pic, but I also want to be a bit more myself in my posts :)