Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Read In 2013 Book Blogging

*Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish*

Today TTT is about Top 10 Read in 2013, but I'm doing them from since July, when I started reviewing, as I can't remember which I read in 2012/2013 otherwise *facepalm* but I would have picked these anyway, so that's ok. 

1. In first place is the amazing Earth Girl by Janet Edwards. I read this for my school Gifted and Talented Library Scheme and probably would never have discovered it otherwise. I adored it and it came first in the scheme! It's also amongst the first I reviewed.

My review | Goodreads | Amazon

2. In worthy second is After Eden by Helen Douglas. I got this just before it was released and absolutely loved it... And now all my friends are reading it!!

My review | Goodreads | Amazon

3. In third is Finding Cherokee Brown by Siobhan Curham. Before I read this I'd wanted to read it for years and never did! As a person with family and bullying issues I really related to it and it is definitely worthy of being on this list!

My review | Goodreads | Amazon

4. In fourth is All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill. I don't normally like time-travel but this book was just beautiful.

My review | Goodreads | Amazon

5. In fifth is the amazing Hidden by Marianne Curley. This is another one that I've had all my friends read and the cover is just gorgeous.

My review | Goodreads | Amazon

6. In sixth place is Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher. I read this while on a long car journey and it really made the time pass. A unique mystery formatted as letters <3

My review | Goodreads | Amazon

7. In seventh is one I read more recently, Forgotten by Cat Patrick. I loved the concept and adored the book!

My review | Goodreads | Amazon

8. In eighth is the amazing Rooted by Amy Good! It's a self-published which you can download for FREE! It's a truly amazing story :D

My review | Goodreads | Amy's website

9. In joint ninth is The Sentinel by Holly Martin, a beautiful self-published gem. Fantasy, romance... What more do you want?!

My review | Goodreads | Amazon

9. Last but not least, in joint ninth, is The Memory Game by Sharon Sant. I buddy read this in November and loved it! It's a short book with a sharp impact.

My review | Goodreads | Amazon

So those are my Top 10 that I've reviewed in 2013! Make sure to link me up to yours :) 

Charli x

5 comments:

  1. Earth Girl and Earth Star are fantastic books! I cannot wait till book 3 comes out!
    I also loved All Our Yesterdays, what a book!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to read Earth Star!! Thank you, you too!

      Delete
  2. For some reason, I love reading during long car journeys… I can definitely see Ketchup Clouds making the time pass quickly. When I first read Daughter of Smoke and Bone, I had just turned the last page and we had arrived. :')

    Anyways, good picks Charli! I haven't read many of them but I loved All Our Yesterdays a lot more than I thought I would, and, of course, I loved Ketchup Clouds too.

    I've been meaning to read both Finding Cherokee Brown and Forgotten for what seems like FOREVER… but oh well, maybe 2014 will be the year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do too (when there's enough space; with 4 of us kids now it really depends on the car we're in!!). READ FCB AND FORGOTTEN! I KNOW they're your sort of books! :D Thanks Ruby!

      Delete
  3. All Our Yesterdays was amazing! Cant wait for the sequel. And Ketchup Clouds was really good too. Read my first Siobham Curham yesterday and def need to read Finding Cherokee Brown now!

    ReplyDelete

Anything written in reviews or discussions is our opinion or others (credited). If you would like us to review your book, please check our review policy before you email us :)

Thank you for leaving a comment, we reply to them all and they make us really happy! *hugs*

Charli and Tori