Monday, December 30, 2013

Monthly Round-Up: December

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas! 

This month, my baby brother was born! On the 11/12/13, Connor Sage was born at a weight of 8lb 14oz (way bigger than the rest of us!).

This month, I went on Christmas hiatus, but:

Reviews: 

Red by Alison Cherry

Forgotten by Cat Patrick

There Is No Dog by Meg Rosoff

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

North Pole Reform School by Jaimie Admans

Other Stuff: 

I discussed things I would have done differently at the start

I joined the Epic Recs book club with Fi as my partner!

I hosted a guest post on the Dead Land blog tour

I interviewed Pippa Jay

I showed off my Christmas Holiday TBR

I signed up for Bout of Books 9.0

I did the End of Year Book Survey! 

Tomorrow I will also be going my Top 10 of 2013!

So, not much this month, but January is going to be jam packed!! Happy New Year to you all :)
 

Charli x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything written in reviews or discussions is our opinion or others (credited). If you would like us to review your book, please check our review policy before you email us :)

Thank you for leaving a comment, we reply to them all and they make us really happy! *hugs*

Charli and Tori