Saturday, December 21, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from To Another World!


I most probably won't be posting till the end of the year, so I hope you all have an amazing Christmas filled with books, food, books and bookish gifts!!

Oh, and, my little brother was born on the 11/12/13, he was 8lb 14oz, and his name is Connor Sage :)

The only posts I know will be happening are my TTT: Top 10 of 2013 and my Monthly Round-Up, both on the 31st, so I hope I'll see you all then!!
 

Till then,

We wish you a bookish xmas, 

We wish you a bookish xmas anddddd

A bookish new year! 

Charli x

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! And thank you for getting this fantabulous song stuck in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Charli! Have you have a good one and get everything you want including lots of books ;) And happy birthday to your brother. What a cool date of birth to have! *jealous*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Debbie! Books *sighs* isn't it such a cool date?!

      Delete
  3. Have a wonderful holiday season!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Anything written in reviews or discussions is our opinion or others (credited). If you would like us to review your book, please check our review policy before you email us :)

Thank you for leaving a comment, we reply to them all and they make us really happy! *hugs*

Charli and Tori