Sunday, November 24, 2013

Book Blogger TMI Tag

This was started by one of my best bloggy friends Amber not too long ago so I figured why not? (This is scheduled)

How old are you? 13

What book are you reading? The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey and Forgotten by Cat Patrick

What are you wearing? PJ's with stars on and a green hoodie!

OTP? Scorose! And Fourtris aka Ten. Ohhh! And Jamber.

Blogger or Wordpress? Blogger of course?..

Going outside being active or staying inside and reading a book? OUTSIDE! Lol no jokes. TAKE A GUESS...

What is the last book you read? There Is No Dog by Meg Rosoff and Finding Cherokee Brown by Siobhan Curham.

What is the next book you are going to read? Sky Song by Sharon Sant, Red by Alison Cherry and Split Second by Sophie Mckenzie.

Ebooks... yes or no? Well. I just got a tablet so some. Plus I have no more bookshelf room and cant get another case.

Where do you prefer to read? In bed or on a chair... wherever.

The last person you tweeted? Sophie about our supply teacher who butted into a conversation about Catching Fire and said "this is for Rue" and kissed his fingers and the District 12 sign!! It was amazingggg.

Who's blog did you look at last? Jack's to copy these questions.

Who is your favourite blogger? Only one? Ok, Amber. She's my blogger idol.

Who is your favourite booktuber? See previous question.

What do you do when someone tells you reading is boring? Stalk off after pulling "read between the lines" #insidejoke.

Who is the last author you spoke to? Siobhan Curham I think about my review of her book.

Who is  the last person you texted? My friend Bethan

Who is your all time favourite book character? Can't pick. Tris, Katniss, Cherry Costello, Jarra from Earth Girl and Cherokee Brown.

UKYA or USYA? I read both but UKYA for the win! #patriotic

What is your preferred drink whilst reading? I don't.  Just no. But when not reading, RIBENA <3

If you hated reading, what would you be doing instead? ...IDK I'd probably be a mindless clique girl or something.

How many bookcases do you have? One :'(

If you had the choice to meet all of your favourite book bloggers or all of your favourite authors, which would you pick? You can only pick one. Book bloggers of course! I rarely see authors anyway and I could go to signings whereas bloggers don't have organised events.

Insta-love... yes or no? NOOOO. Well, rarely. If it works, like in Delirium, then perhaps.

Favourite author? Veronica Roth.

What is the number 1 book on your wishlist? Earth Star by Janet Edwards.

Do you prefer books with female or male protagonists? Either, as long as the writing is good.

Favourite book to film adaptation? The Harry Potters or Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

What is the last song you listened to? Somebody Told Me- The Killers.

Which do you enjoy reading more – negative reviews or positive reviews? I don't mind, though negative ones are good because they feel more honest.

That was fun! And long... I tag everyone, make sure to link me up if you do it!

Charli x

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing the tag and for the mentions! Your answers were awesome. :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this tag! Whoop. we have the same favourite authors and I only have one bookshelf too #wecancrytogether :'( i haven't published the post yet but I will let you know once I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://hollydaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-book-blogger-tmi-tag.html Mine has just gone up a couple of minutes ago. I've said this before but I'm so glad you like Scorose! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome answers! Scorose forever!

      Delete
  4. *raises hand* What's "Scorose?" I really like that song by The Killers, and I also really liked the Harry Potter movies.

    Since you tagged everyone, I went ahead and did this tag! http://readingismytreasure.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-book-blogger-tmi-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scorpius and Rose from HP! YAY The Killers! Awesome answers!!

      Delete

Anything written in reviews or discussions is our opinion or others (credited). If you would like us to review your book, please check our review policy before you email us :)

Thank you for leaving a comment, we reply to them all and they make us really happy! *hugs*

Charli and Tori