I've decided to participate in Little Book Star's Review-A-Thon!
"Basically this challenge’s goal is for you to write as many reviews as you can in 2 weeks (Nov.1-14). Get those reviews you procrastinated on or write reviews for your future blog post (if you don’t post reviews every day.. I sure don’t) ! If you don’t have a blog, that’s okay! You can join if you have Goodreads or BookLikes. If you don’t post reviews everyday on your blog, what I would do is write all the reviews on Goodreads or BookLikes then just schedule the review post on your blog, then on your updates AND at the rafflecopter just link your Goodreads or BookLikes review. You have a max of 8 reviews to enter in the rafflecopter per day. The reviews MUST be written inside the time frame of Nov. 1-14.
<a href=”http://tinypic.com?ref=1zd99og” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://i41.tinypic.com/1zd99og.jpg” border=”0″ alt=”Image and video hosting by TinyPic”></a>Rules:
1. Sign up ends on November 5.
2. You MUST have a blog OR a Goodreads OR BookLikes account in order to participate.
3. To sign up, make a blog post telling about the Review-A-Thon (just copy & paste the rules and the blurb up there where it says “Basically this challenge’s goal…”) + your updates/progress/goals. If you’re signing up via Goodreads, tweet it on twitter saying you’re participating in the Review-A-Thon (#ReviewAThon) & include a link to this post so others will know. Then, enter your Name, Sign Up Post/Tweet Link, and Email in the linky (click the blue frog).
4. There will also be 3 mini-challenges along the way so make sure to check back here.
5. HAVE FUN "
Goal: To Write 5-8 reviews! (Scheduled or posted)
The Soterion Mission- Stewart Ross
- Geek Girl: Model Misfit- Holly Smale
- Sky Song- Sharon Sant
The Memory Game- Sharon Sant The Sentinel- Holly Martin After Eden- Helen Douglas In A Jam/Boot Camp Blues- Megan Sparks
- Shooting Stars- Allison Rushby
Why don't YOU sign up?