As a book blogger and bookworm in general, I have lots of bookish inspirations. So today I'm going to highlight some of those people :D (in no particular order)
- J.K Rowling- Obviously, J.K Rowling wrote one of my favourite series' (and fandoms) of all time. I love the fact that she's so modest about it and she donates lots of money to charity.
- Cathy Cassidy- Where do I start with Cathy Cassidy? She's so lovely (I've talked to her on Twitter a lot, and her facebook posts are beautiful) and I've loved her books since I was 8 and still do today. I can't wait for the last Chocolate Box Girls book, I love the characters, plot, everything about it!
- Sarah Crossan- Sarah is also ultra-lovely, and as you all know, I absolutely LOVE the Breathe books, which have come to an end.
- Veronica Roth- The Divergent books are my absolute favourite books, so I can't admire Veronica enough! She started out as just another writer, and now she's world famous! I can't wait for Allegiant on Tuesday and the movie next March/April.
- Ally Condie- Ally Condie is much the same reason. I love the Matched books! I'm not so happy about Disney getting the movie rights, but that's another story.
- Meg Cabot- I adore all of Meg Cabot's books, and she, like the rest of them, has had to work really hard for it.
- Holly Smale- Holly is super lovely, and I adore Geek Girl!
- John Green- John Green is the only male author on this list! I love TFiOS and many of his other books, and he started out, and is still, making videos with his brother! He's super humble and met lots of his fans on the set of TFiOS.
Book blogger inspiration includes Amber, Jack, Rita, Sophie and Ruby... The list just goes on.