Thursday, October 31, 2013

Monthly Round-Up #3: October 2013

Hi guys! This month marks 3 months of TAW... yay! I didn't post as much as I hoped this month, so hopefully I'll make up for it next month. 

REVIEWS

What else?

  • For my Arts Award I reviewed at exhibition at MAC Birmingham, which you can see here
  • I revealed the cover of The Sentinel by Holly Martin here
  • I told you 50 facts about me... 49 more than you probably ever wanted to here
  • I also revealed the cover of Sworn To Conflict by Terah Edun here
  • I signed up for Review-A-Thon here
  • I talked about my bookish inspirations here
  • I asked about DNF reviewing here
  • Jack Croxall wrote about Halloween here 
  • I hosted The Lie blog tour here
  • And, I did a random lyrics tag here
In other news...

  • From the 1st-14th of November, I will be participating in a Review-A-Thon. 
  • On the 2nd November I'm in a national debating competition for my school... Wish me luck!
  • I was at camp from the 11th to the 13th of October, which was a badge camp, and I achieved my chosen badge (photography) so that was awesome. 
  • We hit 30 followers via GFC/Bloglovin', 4000 views and 300 Twitter followers!! :D 
  • You can like TAW on Facebook for the latest posts and news here 

Hopefully I'll be a bit more active next month with more exciting content than there was this month!! Hope you've had an awesome month, guys :) 

Charli x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything written in reviews or discussions is our opinion or others (credited). If you would like us to review your book, please check our review policy before you email us :)

Thank you for leaving a comment, we reply to them all and they make us really happy! *hugs*

Charli and Tori