Saturday, October 12, 2013

50 Facts About Me TAG

This has been going round a bit, so I figured I'd do it... I was tagged by Amber, Sophie and Fionnuala! And it could take a while.

  1. My name is really Charlotte. Which you probably guessed. 
  2. I LOVE GUMMY BEARS
  3. I've been a Potterhead since I was 7, when I first read the books. 
  4. I have hypomobility. I refuse to explain it, look it up if you want. 
  5. My best friends and friends in general are complete lunatics
  6. As am I...
  7. I am a complete procrastinator
  8. I am currently working on my Silver Arts Award, I did my Bronze last year. 
  9. My Ribena is always way too strong. Fact. 
  10. For some unknown reason, I became organised over the summer. 
  11. I love photography and own an DSLR camera. 
  12. No-one knows what is wrong with me. 
  13. Mentally 16, physically 80, actually 13. 
  14. I have the same birthday as my mum. 
  15. I am always in chinos and a hoodie
  16. I'm a Scout
  17. My favourite book in the world is Divergent
  18. I also love Breathe, HP, Geek Girl, Starcrossed, The Wolves of Mercy Falls, Gone, anything by Cathy Cassidy, Sophie McKenzie, Meg Cabot or Cathy Hopkins, and THG. 
  19. I love pizza
  20. I'm a bookwhore, i.e I pick up a new book boyfriend every book I read. Favourites are Peeta, Four, Draco, Jam, Ethan....
  21. I love The Script
  22. I love Coldplay
  23. I love Disclosure
  24. I have a love of old alternative music. 
  25. Twitter is my life
  26. I couldn't survive without a laptop
  27. I do indoor rowing
  28. I LOVE PRINGLES
  29. I was going to call my kids Amber, Sophie and Jack but then I met Sophie, Jack and Amber in the book bloggy world... Soooo... Awkward
  30. I want to be a solicitor.... But I wouldn't say no to a multi-millionaire author, either. 
  31. I go to an all-girls school. (Why...)
  32. I'm running out of facts
  33. When this is published (it's scheduled) I'll be at camp, so yeah. 
  34. I know that most people won't still be reading this
  35. I'm Divergent... Amity, Dauntless and Erudite. 
  36. I give out bits of Charli Wisdom at school. It's needed A LOT. 
  37. My life is in my school library. I work in there and everything. 
  38. IF YOU DIDN'T GET IT EARLIER I LOVE FOOD
  39. I... Hate book reviewing. And I do it for fun? I don't even know. OK, I used to hate it. A LOT. 
  40. I don't cry at books or movies, only in my head. Like, hypothetically crying. But I don't. 
  41. I'm running out of facts, but there's only 8 to go, so that's ok. 
  42. I am sitting in a really uncomfortable chair. Well, I was when I wrote this, right NOW I'm at camp. As said before. 
  43. I love The Literary Gift Company. Seriously, look them up, it's a site with mugs and t-shirts and pens and omg. 
  44. I also love Paperchase. It is amazing. 
  45. My favourite subjects are History, RE and English
  46. Microsoft OneNote is a lifesaver
  47. I'm really bored of writing facts but it's been fun
  48. OMG I LIVE ACROSS FROM A GRAVEYARD. It's random, right? 
  49. I like purple. And stars. I like hoodies. I want a purple hoodie with stars on it.
  50. This is my 50th random fact. Good morning/afternoon/evening/night. 

 SO THERE WE ARE! Yes, I am at camp. But yeah. I TAG EVERYONE! Do it. 

Charlix

11 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm a scout too! Well, I'm only still a Girl Scout this year because my troop (of three teenagers) was donated a lot of money for volunteering at a recycling booth at a carnival and we wanted to use it. Well, there's one fact about me. :) I'll be doing this tag real soon. It's a really nice way to get to know bloggers more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Scouting internationally :D Make sure to link me up to your post!

      Delete
  2. Awesome post! Wow, it must be so weird going to an all girls school... And I haven't drank Ribena in quite a long time, but the next time I do I'm going to note how strong it is, haha! I applaud you for completing this post! I don't think I ever could...

    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's not really, I don't mind it cuz I'm not boy crazy! I go to Scouts and am one of only two girls out of 28 Scouts, so it kinda balances it out! I love Ribena, very very strong.

      You should do it!!

      Delete
  3. Yay, you did it! I love reading so many facts about everyone :D YOU SHOULD STILL CALL YOUR KIDS AMBER, SOPHIE AND JACK OK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAYYYY I DID IT. NO IT DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT NOW!! Lol thanks for commenting Amber <3

      Delete
  4. Excuse me! Are you calling me a lunatic?? I knew most of these about you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Tori!! *waves* YES I AM. And YAY

      Delete
  5. So fun to learn more about you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a Scout leader in the UK and I squealed a little bit to know that there is another scout blogger out there. X

    blogsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Anything written in reviews or discussions is our opinion or others (credited). If you would like us to review your book, please check our review policy before you email us :)

Thank you for leaving a comment, we reply to them all and they make us really happy! *hugs*

Charli and Tori