Monday, September 30, 2013

Monthly Round-Up #2: September

This has been a really hectic month, with school starting up again! I didn't read quite as much as I wanted to. 

Reviews:

Spotlights:

Other:

Amongst other things, it was my birthday this month! I was 13 on the 4th :) thanks to everyone for the lovely birthday wishes.

I've been sent and read some awesome books for review, so expect some cool reviews coming up soon. I've also got a new feature coming soon too.

Before I forget, I go to camp from the 11th-13th of October, so I've got 2 posts scheduled but I won't be around, so don't worry when I'm silent!

Also, Amber for TMLB made me a beautiful new rating system, so that will be on my reviews soon! :)

That's all for this month, bye for now! 

 Charli x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great month! We are now the same age. Looking forward to seeing your new system in action. Have a great October!

    ReplyDelete

Anything written in reviews or discussions is our opinion or others (credited). If you would like us to review your book, please check our review policy before you email us :)

Thank you for leaving a comment, we reply to them all and they make us really happy! *hugs*

Charli and Tori