Sunday, August 25, 2013

SRS Challenge Wrap-Up!

Hey guys, this is just a quick wrap-up post to thank everyone who participated in the challenge, and who finished it! 

So, a big thanks to:

 Cat

Holly

Sophie

Abbie

Milly

Gjam

Megan

Amy 

Who all signed up, especially Cat, my amazing co-host! 

A big well done to Holly for finishing it, and Amy has basically finished, too! 

So, thanks to those who signed-up, helped, and to Cat for co-hosting with me. 

(I'm sorry this is short, my blog design somehow got wrecked and I had to fix it...)

Charli x

1 comment:

Anything written in reviews or discussions is our opinion or others (credited). If you would like us to review your book, please check our review policy before you email us :)

Thank you for leaving a comment, we reply to them all and they make us really happy! *hugs*

Charli and Tori