Thursday, August 08, 2013

My Summer Reading Smackdown Chosen Books!

YOU CAN STILL SIGN UP FOR THE SMACKDOWN HERE.

So, everyone who participates in the Smackdown has to do a sign-up post, but as I am the co-host, I figure instead I should just tell you guys the books I am reading for it...


  • Read a book you’ve been meaning to read for ages and review on your blog: What's Left of Me- Kat Zhang (I'm buddy-reading this with Ruby, so I'm killing two birds with one stone!)(DONE: REVIEW HERE)
  • Read one recommendation and review it on your blog: Ketchup Clouds- Annabel Pitcher (DONE: REVIEW HERE)
  • Write a paragraph in the POV of your favourite character and share: I'm not sure yet, but I have a few in mind! (DONE OF FANFICTION.NET: READ HERE)
  • Read a book from each of these genres… (and you can do a few sentences for these on one post if you want instead of reviewing!)
  1. Dystopian: Delirium- Lauren Oliver (DONE: REVIEW HERE)
  2. Contemporary: Ketchup Clouds- Annabel Pitcher (DONE: REVIEW HERE)
  3. Romance: An Abundance of Katherines- John Green (DONE: REVIEW HERE)
  4. Fantasy: Rooted- Amy Good (DONE: REVIEW HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything written in reviews or discussions is our opinion or others (credited). If you would like us to review your book, please check our review policy before you email us :)

Thank you for leaving a comment, we reply to them all and they make us really happy! *hugs*

Charli and Tori