Thursday, July 25, 2013

Welcome!

I'm Charli. Proud Ravenclaw, Dauntless and Member of District 12. Yep, I'm a Potterhead, Divergent and Initiate.

But my new book blog isn't about those books. It's about new books I read. 

Books take me to another world, or at least another place in Britain, so that's why this blog is called "To Another World". I've had a lot of tough times in life, and I just go and read. 

My main blog is Life Through Rose-Tinted SunGlasses, which you can find here

If you want to talk to me, whether you want to send me a book for review, want to guest post, sign me up for a blog tour, or just have a chat, you can email me at rosetintedsunglasses@hotmail.co.uk. That's my email for all my blogs, not just RTSG.


Charli xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything written in reviews or discussions is our opinion or others (credited). If you would like us to review your book, please check our review policy before you email us :)

Thank you for leaving a comment, we reply to them all and they make us really happy! *hugs*

Charli and Tori