Thursday, July 25, 2013

My Summer TBR Pile!

I have such a big TBR pile this summer! And this doesn't include any I'm sent for review or get out of the library... 

 

For school G+T scheme (have to read.) May not review here, depends on genre, age etc as all very different.)

The School for Good and Evil - Soman Chainani

Earth Girl - Janet Edwards

Gods and Warriors - Michelle Pavar

The One-Dollar Horse - Lauren St John

Night of the Burning - Linda Press Wulf

Eleven Eleven - Paul Dowswell

In Darkness - Nick Lake

Young Knights of the Round Table - Julia Golding

I bought these ones ages ago and never got round to reading them! (All except sequels will be reviewed)

Fear (Gone, #5) - Michael Grant

Light (Gone, #6) - Michael Grant

Goddess (Starcrossed, #3) - Joshephine Angelini

Geek Girl - Holly Smale (half-read)

Dead Beautiful - Yvonne Wood (half-read)

What's Left of Me - Kat Zhang 

The Knife of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness

Twilight Robbery - Frances Hardinge

Casting Shadows (Falling Fast, #3) - Sophie Mckenzie (bought but mum won't give me till we go on holiday tomorrow!)

Coco Caramel (Choc Box Girls, #4) - Cathy Cassidy (bought but mum won't give me till we go on holiday tomorrow!)

Others I need to get and read!

Perks of Being A Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky

Uglies - Scott Westerfeld (I got this from the library, half read it then had to return it)

So that's my TBR Pile. Probably not even my full TBR pile! 

Charli x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything written in reviews or discussions is our opinion or others (credited). If you would like us to review your book, please check our review policy before you email us :)

Thank you for leaving a comment, we reply to them all and they make us really happy! *hugs*

Charli and Tori