Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Book Blogging Targets For August!

I took this idea from Amy @ Amy Bookworm (with permission of course!). She did it as part of her monthly wrap-up, but as I haven't done a full month of blogging yet, I thought I could just do the targets...

  1. I will to do at least 12 posts, at least half of which being reviews. 
  2. I will finish the books for the G+T scheme as that has to be finished by the 2nd of September
  3. I will, apart from the 10 for the G+T, will read 8 other books (total of 18) 
  4. I will make sure to read and review the book me and Ruby are buddy-reading!! (important)
  5. I will join in with at least one meme, such as Stacking The Shelves or Waiting on Wednesday. I haven't decided yet. 
So, those are my targets for book blogging in August. They are quite short but hopefully I will be able to fulfil them!

Tomorrow: Review of "Earth Girl" by Janet Edwards.

Charli x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything written in reviews or discussions is our opinion or others (credited). If you would like us to review your book, please check our review policy before you email us :)

Thank you for leaving a comment, we reply to them all and they make us really happy! *hugs*

Charli and Tori